ClearKlens Oxifast is a ready-to-use sporicidal disinfectant which has been formulated to effectively maintain the integrity of sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing operations. The solution targets issues that arise with the manufacturing process, whereby fungal and bacterial spores can enter and establish a foothold in a controlled environment. Any breach in the rigour of disinfection protocols for manufacturing and filling rooms means that the probability of a spore outbreak becomes a greater risk.
ClearKlens Oxifast is a strong oxidizer with a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity even with very short contact time, eliminating the threat of C. Albicans in 15 minutes, Noro, Polio and Parvovirus in 10 minutes and B. subtilis in 5 minutes.
Main features at a glance
- Fast-acting virucidal and sporicidal disinfectant designed for hard surfaces and equipment externals in critical pharmaceutical areas
- Ready to use solution
- Compatibility: suitable for use on the grades of stainless steel, PEHD, PP and all materials commonly found in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Higher efficacy than alternative sporicidal products
- Colour and perfume free
- Fully biodegradable
For Sterile Cleanrooms
ClearKlens Oxifast adheres to regulatory authority standards and has the following features:
- Designed for use in class A/B facilities
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Double or triple bagged
- Irradiated or sterile filtration
- Sterility tested
- Supplied with physico-chemical certificates of analysis
- Supplied with certificate of irradiation
- Certificates are downloadable at www.clearklens.com